The Gemini candleholder was originally designed in 1965 for Lundtofte by Peter Karpf, one of the most important Danish designers.
Behind Karpf’s design lies the belief that we live in a loud and stressful world and that we need objects that are relaxing and keep us down to earth.
This is particularly recognisable through the simplicity and quiet elegance of the Gemini candleholder.
Peter Karpf has always been impressed by the vivacity of a moving flame. What could be closer to that than designing a candleholder? The Gemini candleholder is made of polished stainless steel. This is held in the shape of a semicircle and combines two candles with a neutral, harmonious line.
The open shape of the Gemini candleholder enables a multitude of combination opportunities with an unlimited number of candleholders.
Material solid polished stainless steel
Dimensions Depth: 11 cm, Length: 11.5 cm
The price is for a set of two = four taper candles. The candles are app. 12 mm in diameter.
This is a second hand item in good condition. A few light surface scratches, consistent with normal use. See photos.
Shipping from Denmark
1-2 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Helle Rettig, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
Sep 22, 2022
One of my new favorite shops on Etsy. Such a great selection of items. The shipping took some time given that it's international -- but everything went smoothly. The candle holders are in near perfect condition. I will definitely be shopping here again!